Monday, June 4, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

June 4th, 2012


Outside my window...

It is raining… Blah, totally ruining my ability to get more done..

 

I am thinking...

Wow, where did May go? Seems like just a few days ago, it was the beginning of the month. CRAZY!


I am thankful for...

Some amazing opportunities that have come our way!


From the learning rooms...

We have been super busy prepping for the Educational Fair this weekend. So much to get done, so much to do! I made a list last night, and I’m hoping to knock a few things off of it today!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

Tonight we are having Chicken Taco’s

 

I am wearing...

My jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt.. I’m chilly!


I am creating...

A very long To-do List!! Anyone want to help me with it?


I am going...

To be really busy again this week.. but that is ok, makes the day go by faster. Hopefully I just get everything done that I need to do!

 

I am reading...

Nothing, I finished “Two for the Dough” last night.. Gonna hit the library later today!


I am hoping...

That my kids don’t get over tired this week…

 

I am hearing...

The kids getting their stuff together for the day.. and one of them is reading out loud.


Around the house...

I got a few dishes to do, Laundry to fold, and lawn to mow (when it stops raining), and a couple gardens to finish up.

 

One of my favorite things...

Sunny, quiet days, spent with my kids giggling!


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Physical Therapy, 4H, Girl Scouts, Library, Doc Appt, Science Class, Educational Fair, Graduation Party, and whatever else we can fit in there! Smile 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Me playing with the camera again!

 

IMG_20120429_193055

No comments: