Monday, June 11, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

June 11th, 2012


Outside my window...

Oh my goodness!! Its so gorgeous out! Lovely day!

 

I am thinking...

What a wonderful summer we will have.. the kids are doing better with our day to day things, less fighting, things are starting to look up!


I am thankful for...

wonderful opportunities, friends, and family!


From the learning rooms...

Made it through the Educational Fair this weekend. The kids did awesome! I was so excited to see the different projects people did.. The amazing work they accomplished! It was just grand! All my kids placed in something… more to come on this soon.

We are right on schedule, just started our 4th week. Two more weeks, and we are on break again.

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

Spaghetti tonight!

 

I am wearing...

Shorts, my purple tank top, and flip flops!


I am creating...

A shopping list for Wednesday.. Getting a bit more complicated now, that I have to watch my carb intake.


I am going...

Today I’m taking the kids to the lake! It’s a surprise!

 

I am reading...

Finished all my books, need to hit the library tomorrow.


I am hoping...

The kids have a good day!

 

I am hearing...

The kids scrambling to get their stuff together, as we head out the door bright and early this morning!


Around the house...

I need to do dishes, laundry (lots of it, does it ever go away?), mow the lawn, make some more raised beds, and finish some blog posts.

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending a nice day with the kids just enjoying their company!


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Doctor appt, trip to the lake, work in the garden, library, a field trip to an Animal place (if the weather holds off), playdates, 4H, and maybe another trip to the lake… Sounds like a great week to me! 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

One of the pictures Monkey Man took 1st with! Smile 

 

DSC_0144

No comments: