Monday, February 21, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday February 21st, 2011

Outside my window... Very cold and windy today! I’m freezing!

 

I am thinking… I really hope to feel better tomorrow, or it could be a very long week!

 

I am thankful for…..helpful family that steps up when I’m down.

 

From the learning rooms…..… We are back on track!

 

Monkey Boy- so far has loved our new science curriculum!

Middle Monkey-  has started her new Grammar and did awesome and had no arguments this week about it!

Littlest Monkey- is doing fantastic with everything!

 

From the kitchen…. . Since I wasn’t feeling well, the girls had there favorite pasta, and my mom got me an Italian. Smile 

 

I am creating….    another science project this week, and hopefully some fun with family and friends!

 

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  to take it easy this week, since we don’t have a lot of commitments this week. Next week is back to the grind!

 

I am hearing…..the girls whispering while they fall asleep! (I’m a bit late getting to this today)

 

I am reading…nothing at the moment… back to waiting for more books to come in.

 

Around the house….  we did some more rearranging and I am really liking the outcome. Organization is my friend!!

 

One of my favorite things…  Spending quality time with my family… happy that our new life allows plenty of that!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week…. trip to the library, Science Fair, Visit with friends and family, 4-H, and a Bake Sale this weekend.

 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

A trip down memory lane…hard to believe that was only 6 months ago! (there first stay in a hotel)

012

 

No comments: