Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Disney on Ice Princess

 

Thanks to a wonderful friend, we had the oppurtunity to go see the Disney on Ice Princess show this past weekend.

I didn’t tell the girl’s about it at all, cause as I’m sure you know they bug you with questions all day long. How much longer? When are we leaving? Are we there yet? When will we see them?? Etc…

I told them that I had a surprise for them, to get nice clothes on and get ready to leave. Got them in the car, and told them we had one stop to pick someone up, and then we would be on our way. Normally that wouldn’t be good enough for my 7 yr old Middle Monkey, but she was excellent about it. After picking up a friend and her daughter, we headed off to the big city in this state!

Upon arriving I then informed them of what we were going to see. Excited where they excited! They had been wanting to see this show really bad. With big smiles on their face, we entered the building and found our seats.

100_2794

(best picture of all 3 of us, I could get)

100_2806

 

100_2821

 

The show was great! Just as I remembered it from 3 yrs ago! I just wish they would alternate shows here in our small state. The girls had fun though, and that is all that matters. Little Monkey went crazy when Mickey Mouse came out on the ice. You would have thought we had never seen him (or lived near Disney for the last 2 yrs)

100_2886

 

100_2920

 

100_2929

 

All and all it was a fabulous show, with great friends, and the girls had a wonderful time!

No comments: