Monday, February 14, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday February 14th, 2011




Outside my window... Kinda chilly this morning.
I am thinking… What a wonderful weekend we had… lots of fun!
I am thankful for….. laughter… I love to laugh!

From the learning rooms…..… We have been playing a bit of catch up, but have lots of fun coming up!
Monkey Boy- is very excited to be starting our new science and history collection.
Middle Monkey-  has started her new Grammar and did awesome!
Littlest Monkey- Is doing great with Subtraction & Addition. She rocks!
We are really getting into a groove now, and we are doing great!
From the kitchen…. . Tonight we are eating out … for Valentine’s Day!

I am creating….    Lots of crafts this week!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  be very tired by the end of the week. We have so much to do this week, and lots to get done!

I am hearing…..The kids playing with Little Monkey’s new toys!

 

I am reading… Still reading the Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult (haven’t had much time for reading the past two weeks)

Around the house….  I’m rearranging again. I drive people with my need to do this every so often!

One of my favorite things…   Being silly with my kids… and enjoying our time together!

A few plans for the rest of the week…. Cub Scouts Valentine Party, Dentist, Library, visit with a friend, Doctor’s appt, Daisy’s, 4-H, and a trip with my troop this weekend.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Sage from last year…

055

No comments: