Monday, February 7, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday February 7th, 2011




Outside my window...  It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday…I am hoping that today my be similar. One can hope right?
I am thinking… This has been a very emotional week for me… and I’m rather exhausted by it. So I am hoping for a better week.
I am thankful for…..  freedom.

From the learning rooms…..…  We have been very lax this past week… However, its back to business this week!
Monkey Boy-  Is struggle a bit with my request to do some writing…but we are getting there. He is doing really good with his Division so far though.
Middle Monkey-  is doing great with her spelling as always, math is going great. She has mastered two digit subtraction and addition with no regrouping. Struggle a bit with her on reading … she won’t try anything challenging.
Littlest Monkey-  is surprising me with her reading.. She is progressing nicely. She is doing really well with basic addition and subtraction.
We are really getting into a groove now, and we are doing great!
From the kitchen…. . Having a hard time deciding that. You??

I am creating….     Nothing at the moment.

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  be very busy for a few more weeks, I think. Got lots coming up.

I am hearing…..Nothing much this morning, pretty quiet around here.

 

I am reading… Still reading the Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

Around the house….  Not much, did all my laundry this weekend, and the dishes is done. Yay!

One of my favorite things…    Enjoying lazy days with my kids

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Cub Scouts, Dentist Appt , Girl Scouts, Library  and 4-H. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Littlest Monkey’s  new glasses!

100_2753

No comments: