Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday February 28th, 2011

Outside my window... It is very cold, and windy… We are suppose to get some nasty weather today, ::Sigh::

I am thinking… This is going to be another really long week.

I am thankful for…..help from my hubby, even though I may have to nag sometimes!

From the learning rooms…..… We are back on track!

Monkey Boy-  is doing great, and enjoying some of our new curriculum

Middle Monkey- is having her days, but doing really good.

Littlest Monkey- is doing fantastic with everything!

From the kitchen…. .Today we are having Fish Sandwiches, and Salad for dinner! 

I am creating….    some puppets this week, for a community project for 4-H

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  to possibly be crazy by next week! Stay tuned for the outcome!

I am hearing…..my kiddo’s having some friendly chatter over breakfast this morning.

I am reading…waiting to get to the library to get some new Debbie MaComber books!

Around the house….  not much.. few loads of laundry to do, and a few loads to fold and put away!

One of my favorite things…  Letting the little things go, and staying in bed for half the day while cuddling and chatting with my little monkey’s!

A few plans for the rest of the week…. trip to the library, Eye Doctor, Dentist, Cub Scouts, Eye Doctor’s again, Co-op, Brownies, A Play, Daisy’s, and 4-H… Phew! I’m exhausted just thinking about it..

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

My beautiful girl!

 

027

No comments: