Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday 2/18

image[8]



1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Outfit no, Jeans..yes. They don’t get to dirty most of the time, so I wear them a second day… since we have a huge amount of laundry to begin with!


2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
I would have to say… Seattle. I have heard it is really nice there, and I think it would be a great experience. But then again, I love to travel!


3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Well, I’ve done both. We used to fly with them… My son has flown more times than most people. However, I have driven with them a lot lately, and they are pretty darn good.
So, that question would have some factors to it, to decide. If we wanted to get there quicker probably fly. (however, that is VERY expensive for 5 people)
Or if we wanted to stop and see sights along the way. I would have to say we would rather drive. More fun, and opportunities!


4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Going through all of the rooms, and getting rid of things we no longer  need, or want. Clean from top to bottom, and reorganize. So, it takes me a long time to get it done!


5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Honestly, most of Nicholas Sparks books are the best. I love anything by him, and would read them over and over again!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love Nicolas Sparks too! I am often disappointed with movie remakes...except for the Notebook which I think was done well.

Stopping by from 5 Question Friday!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/