Friday, June 7, 2013

The Homeschooling Mother’s Journal: June 7, 2013



http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png




  • In my life this week…
We played softball…
had dance…
Boy Scouts…
went to the dentist…
attended a funeral…
went to the doctors…
watched a friends kid get an award….
and had our dance pic’s taken!!
Super busy week!!!


  • In our homeschool this week…
We prepped for the start of our new year
in one more week
and made a game plan.
Read some books, worked on some math..


  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
If you school year round, be sure to not go to intense
during the summer…
Enjoy some fun activities, and Field trips!


  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
This next week we are having another
crazy week.
I’m going to pick up my friends wedding dress with her.
We are going on a Field Trip to a Tomato Farm…
A couple softball games…
and my girls have their Dance Recital!!!
Gonna be a great week!


  • My favorite thing this week was…
Seeing my Little Monkey’s 1st Softball game!
She did so good… I’m so proud of her!

DSC_0170

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…
Middle Monkey went on a school field trip to
a planetarium.

Little Monkey had two softball games.
Monkey Man got his merit badge at Court of Honor.


  • Things I’m working on…
Planning out our field trips for the summer..
(its when we do the most of them)


  • I’m cooking…
French Toast
Middle Monkey has been asking for some all week!


  • I’m grateful for…
the laughs with my friends when I needed it.


  • I rewarded my kids this week by…
Having a movie night and watching
“Escape to Planet Earth”


  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
A few new books…


  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…
Playing with my camera again… love to see what I can come up with for a shot.

DSC_0185

No comments: