Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:



http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png



  • In my life this week…
We were very busy. . .
when we weren’t busy some of us were sick. . .
spent time with friends. . .
enjoyed some lovely days. . .
played in the rain. . .


  • In our homeschool this week…
Still not back to school yet,
almost. . . I decided to wait till my middle monkey
was done with school, so much going on.

We are going on a few field trips coming up though!
This week, we didn’t get to much in. . .
Did go to a Used Homeschool Curriculum sale,
were I stuck to my motto of I’m here to make money, not spend money!
I only bought a couple things for a total of $4, so
I think I did good!


  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
This week we are super busy!
Middle Monkey has Field day at school that I am helping with,
then we have library, dance, and Court of Honor for Monkey Man.

Getting some work done of Girl Scout Events coming up!

Dentist appt, and lawn mowing, and gardening!

Middle Monkey is going on their end of the year Field Trip to a
Planetarium and museum. 
I will be attending a funeral to say goodbye to a dear friends dad.
Softball practices, and games!
4-H,  and Dance Pictures. . .


  • My favorite thing this week was…
Was spending time with my Monkey’s at the Memorial Day parade!

DSC_0138

DSC_0139

and spending time with my family for my birthday!

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…
The parade, Middle Monkey got to go to a Minor League Baseball game
with her school, and swimming!


  • Things I’m working on…
New Menu, and putting down floors and walls up in my new school room!


  • I’m cooking…
Not sure, its so hot out! I don’t want to eat.
What are you having?


  • I’m grateful for…
An amazing family and friends!
They really lifted my spirits this week!


  • I’m praying for…
The victims of the Tornado’s in Oklahoma

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…
Taking them swimming yesterday after we did everything we had to do!


  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
Some really cool cabinets for my new school room!


  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

Can you see both rainbows?
DSC_0007

No comments: