Friday, May 24, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

we spent a lot of time trying to
get out of the rain!


Went to the dentist,
and the doctors. . .

Softball practice

and spending time together!

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We haven’t started back up yet

However, I have finished our plans. .

We are looking to start up the first week of June

but we still have done some math, reading,

history. . gardening. .. and everyday learning!

 

YOU?

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing. . .
Do what works best for your family!

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

Myself

I know I don’t say that often, but this week. . .

has been a rough one, and I am inspired by how well

I handle things and keep going, even when I want to throw in the

towel sometimes!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week is another really busy week. . .

Monday is my birthday (I can only imagine what they have in store)

Then we have doctor appts, softball practices,

Library, Softball games,

Dance, and a curriculum sale at the end of the week.

Phew!

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with my family!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

We need to get back to school
the chaos is taking over, and I can’t deal!

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

When do you start your new year?

Any big plans for the summer?

Ok, that is two questions!

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Making a list of projects I need to finish,
or even start this summer.

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing at the moment,
time to find a new one,
so I can go sit in the sun (when it comes back)
and read!

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza tonight..

We are having chicken, and beef kabobs on the grill tomorrow

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My family!

They amaze me everyday!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

 

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
Mark Twain

No comments: