Friday, May 10, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

I have struggled to keep going..
I have felt defeated…
I have been very overwhelmed…

We have enjoyed
Softball games…

Cleaned the garage…
Enjoyed the sun..
and just had fun.

 

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We are still on break
but  getting in the basic’s of
math, and reading…

Prepping for the new year..

Still doing our reviews…
But having fun…

YOU?


 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Take a break when you feel you need one..
or you will regret it later.

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

The TOS Homeschooling posts this
week.

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We have dance, Boy Scouts,
Library, Softball practice, Softball games,
Girl Scouts, Birthday Parties…
Fun with friends..

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Watching my middle monkey play in
her first softball game!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Our crazy schedule for the next few weeks
is not really working for me, I’m so tired!

 

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Do you do lots of field trips in the summer?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Getting reorganized…

 

  • I’m reading…

More Debbie Macomber books,
and Susan Wiggs.

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Stuffed shells tomorrow for
hubby’s birthday.

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The fun my girls are having playing
Softball.

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Here is a few shots of my middle monkey playing in her first game!

 

DSC_0125

 

DSC_0127

No comments: