Friday, May 3, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

This week has been really interesting…
We have had fun with friends..
Enjoyed the beautiful 70 degree weather…
Road bikes…
Played Softball..

YOU?

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We are still on summer vacation for a few more weeks..
While I try to organize and get our new stuff put together.

We are still working on Review stuff though..
plus Co-op..

 

We are doing some summer work though,
like reading, math, History videos..

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t stress about the small stuff

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

The amazing people I can look up to..

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are pretty busy..

I have camp training this weekend..
Boy Scouts, Dance, Softball for both girls,
Library, 4H, Piano, and Co-op.



 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Watching both my girls play Softball,
and have such accomplished looks when they
worked hard.

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

My crazy schedule is not working that
well for me, but I just have to get through one more
month… Can I do it?

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Do you have a phys ed curriculum? Or do you just have your
kids play sports?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Getting my garden in….
and getting my yard back.

 

  • I’m reading…

Still looking for a new book to read

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we are having pizza for dinner…

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Great friends that help me out when my
schedule gets to overwhelming...

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

 

I believe
everything happens for
a reason.
People change so you can
learn to let go.
Things go wrong so
that you can appreciate
them when they’re right.
You believe lies,
so that you can learn to
Trust no one but you
and sometimes good things
fall apart so better things
can fall together…

~Marilyn Monroe

No comments: