Saturday, February 16, 2013

Little Monkey turns 8!!!

 

 

Oh my gosh! Where has the time gone? In the blink of an eye my baby has turned into an 8 yr old!

DSC_0075

 

 

037
Love that pigtail little angel

 

Little Monkey has brought so much to my life. She is our crazy, silly, always happy, smiling girl! Never a dull moment around here with her. Always bringing laughter to our lives!

 

017
Never afraid to try anything

 

106_4797

 

IMG_20120430_134932

 

 

 

I haven’t slept a whole night since she was born. But how can you get mad at a face that wakes you up just to tell you she “loves” you?! I sure can’t, even in my groggy state. Despite her lack of sleep, she never wakes up without a smile on her face.

 

She is the most loving little sister. Always thinking of others!

 

DSC_0037

 

Don’t ever change my baby! You are an amazing person inside and out!

 

 

Happy Birthday Little Monkey!

No comments: