Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

Oh it has been crazy..
Another snow storm, brought our day to a halt..
A trip to the big city to do some shopping..
Grocery shopping..
A very busy Valentine’s Day…
Crazy Friday..
and a birthday to celebrate!

  • In our homeschool this week…

    We stayed on track..
    Little Monkey started some new math,
    and English..
    Monkey Man started a new study on Poetry,
    and Writing..
    At co-op they had a guest speaker from the dentist…
    Monkey Man didn’t go cause he was sick..
    Piano Lessons this week..
    Middle Monkey got 105 on her Spelling test at school! 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

    Looking for some good English lesson plans already done for you,
    and linked to everything you need? Check out
    Easy Peasy Online..

  • I am inspired by…

    My ability to inspire others to want to
    Homeschool now..
    I used to be the one asking all the questions,
    now I’m the one answering them!

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

    This next week Middle Monkey is on
    February vacation..
    So not to throw her off her schedule to much,
    I have some activities planned.
    We are going roller skating (they have never been)
    We have a Girl Scout Meeting
    Co-op Party
    Visit some friends..
    and 4H.

  • My favorite thing this week was…

    Being able to attend Middle Monkey’s
    Valentine’s Party.. It made her day!

    Plus she got a 105 on her Spelling test,
    after failing all the past ones..
    Seeing her face was priceless!

  • What’s working/not working for us…

    We are finally getting into our
    new routine with Middle Monkey
    gone all day…
    This is making things go a lot
    smoother!

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

    What is your favorite English Curriculum?

  • Things I’m working on…

    Finishing Little Monkey’s room…
    I finally got a coat of primer on!!

  • I’m reading…

    Reading the 9th book in my Virgin River Series

  • I’m cooking…

    Not sure what is on the menu for tonight..
    What are you having?

  • I’m grateful for…

    My 3 wonderful Monkeys! They really do mean
    the world to me.. and I’m so blessed to
    spend everyday with them..

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

    Some deer that were in my yard yesterday!

    DSC_0003

No comments: