Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I got an Award!!!

 

 

Liebster Award

 

 

 

I was given this award by Dianna @Aspiring to be… All he created me to be! Thank you!!!

 

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have great content but not too many people may have heard of them yet; it is only given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Awards come with rules (and here they are):

  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer 11 questions given to you.
  3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
  4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
  5. Go to each blogger page and let them know about the award.
  6. Thank the person who nominate you and link back to their blog.

 

My 11 Facts:

  1. I am an only child
  2. I have never been to the west of the United States
  3. My favorite season is fall
  4. I have lived in 3 different states
  5. I love Debbie Macomber & Nicholas Sparks books
  6. I LOVE to talk
  7. My favorite color is Lime green
  8. Photography is my passion
  9. My husband says I’m to giving
  10. Lilies are my favorite flower
  11. I’m very crafty

 

 

My Answers to Dianna’s questions:

 

  • How long have I been Homeschooling?  3 years, and it has flown by!
  • How supportive is your family about Homeschooling? Some are ok, and encourage me. Other’s think I’m crazy, and that I’m taking away experiences from my children.
  • Are you involved in a Co-op? Yes, I actually help run one. I love it!
  • What is my favorite book? I would have to say Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  • What is one thing your family enjoys doing together? Camping, or being outside. We love nature in the 3 of the seasons! (Not huge winter fans here)
  • If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oh, goodness only one place? I would have to say Greece. I love the history and culture. I’d love to be able to experience for myself.
  • What is your hobby? Taking photo’s! I love to take pictures, edit and play with them!
  • Which holiday is your favorite to celebrate? I would have to say Christmas.. but I really enjoy most holidays.
  • Do you use Pinterest? Do I ever! I’m addicted, but have found so many useful, helpful things.. and used quite a few!
  • Who is your favorite Christian musician? I don’t really have one, and haven’t really heard to many.
  • Do you attend blog conferences (if so which ones)? No, I have not yet had the pleasure. I really which I could get to one soon though.

 

 

My 11 Questions:

  1. What is your favorite subject to teach?
  2. How long have your been Homeschooling?
  3. What is your favorite curriculum?
  4. Where would you love to go on vacation and would you take your kids?
  5. What do you do with your spare time (I know what is that)?
  6. Do you have friends that homeschool?
  7. How many children do you have?
  8. What is the one thing you don’t like about homeschooling?
  9. What is the best thing you like about homeschooling?
  10. How many states have you visited?
  11. Do you do any other outside clubs/activities/sports with your children?

 

My 11 Nominees:

 

Be sure to check some of these blogs out!

 

 


1 comment:

The Classical Circus said...

Thanks for the award! I'll work on getting the questions answered and posted :o).