Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

It was a bit crazy, since we started back to our crazy schedule..

It started with a trip to the ER,

for Middle Monkey to get stiches..

It was a bit of an overwhelming week,

but we made it through..

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

The kids did pretty good…

We are working right along on our math,

grammar, spelling, and Botany.

Since my reviews are starting back up we will be

adding new stuff soon.

I can’t wait!

We started back to Co-op this week too..

and 4H

Check out the cute things we made..

Monkey Man’s Triton

 

DSC_0023

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Try not to over do your schedule,

however sometimes it can’t be helped.. so the

best advice is organization.

 

  • I am inspired by…

Millions of people!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This next week we have Boy Scouts, the girls start dance,

Library, Co-op, Middle Monkey is going to start

attending public school for Music & Art, and Piano…

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Watching how much my kids remember.. and that

things really do absorb, even when you don’t think they do..

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Being organized, so things are ready to go,

and we just grab them and walk out the door.

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

How many more days til your year is done?

We only have 30 official days left!

(we will probably do review for a month too)

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Still mudding!

 

  • I’m reading…

City of Women

 

  • I’m cooking…

Not sure, we are going back to low carb meals,

so I can get back on track.

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My life, and my kids.. they really do teach me so much!

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Another look at our 4H project this week..

 

Middle Monkey’s

 

DSC_0022

No comments: