Monday, January 7, 2013

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

January 7th, 2013


Outside my window...

It is not as cold has it has been.. but brr!

We have some flurries coming down, but it looks to be a calm day.

 

 

I am thinking...

What do I want to do today…

So much to get done!

 


I am thankful for...

The time I have to get things done,

if I utilize it.

 


From the learning rooms...

We are back full tilt!

We played a bit of catch up last week.

This week we are starting back in with our normal studies

Math, English, Science, History, Spelling, Piano..

They are not super excited about diving back in, but they are

doing pretty good!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

We are having taco’s tonight, with homemade Tortilla Shells!
We have been making a lot more of our stuff at home,

instead of buying it.. (such as Tortilla’s, bread, English Muffins, and Rolls)

 

 

I am wearing...

I’m still in my PJ’s…

I’m a bit slow moving this morning.

 


I am creating...

Some math worksheets right now..

 


I am going...

to work on school stuff, prep some things for girl scouts this weekend,

putting insulation up on some walls, and emptying Little Monkey’s room, so

we can finish mudding it! Then we will move on to painting!

 


I am reading...

I have finished two books in the last couple days.

I am starting “City of Women” next..

 


I am hoping...

that our nice organized rooms come together soon..

I really am ready for it to be done after a long YEAR of waiting!

 

 

I am hearing...

My kids doing school work..

Little Monkey counting!

 


Around the house...

We have a bit of laundry, sweeping, and vacuuming to do..

 

One of my favorite things...

is watching the faces of my Monkey’s when they get something!

They are so proud of themselves! I love it!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Crazy week starting tonight.. Cub Scouts, Library, Co-op, Car appt, Doc appt, Meetings, 4-H, Girl Scouts, and a visit back to the ER to get

Middle Monkey’s Staples removed!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

I thought we needed a reminder that spring will be here soon!

 

IMG_20120429_190649

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: