Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Homeschooling Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We were at our last week of Cub Scout Camp…

Long days..

amazing kids..

so much fun!

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

Cooking…

Swimming…

BB..

Archery…

Nature..

Sports..

and
Arts & Crafts

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Take time to smell the roses…

 

  • I am inspired by…

lots of things in my life!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are going to Sports camp,

setting up 4H exhibits..

and enjoying each other!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Watching my kids smile and enjoying themselves, while making new friends!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

reorganizing our school stuff, and tweaking some subjects!

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Who is enjoying their summer?? What have you been up to?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Our next six weeks of school… I’m making our next schedule.

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing right now!

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we are having Macaroni & Cheese

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

My Monkey Man at Archery!

 

DSC_0082

No comments: