Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We were super busy with lots of final prep for our next session of school to start…

for new things happening..

and so much more!

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

This was our last week off before starting up another 6 weeks…

We had 2 weeks off this time due to Monkey Man’s hand injury

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Check out Pinterest for some great art ideas!

I’m super excited to try them out!

 

  • I am inspired by…

Lots of things on Pinterest.. It can be a great resource if used with caution

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We are going to a few appts…

meetings…

playdates..

Library..

and whatever else we come up with!

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Spending so much quality time with my kiddo’s!

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Being out of toner! I need to buy some!

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Has everyone started school yet?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

School plans to start up tomorrow!

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing at the moment… Need to find some new books

 

  • I’m cooking…

Nothing tonight… veggie sticks for dinner

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My Monkey’s

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

My Monkey Man in the parade yesterday…

DSC_0102

No comments: