Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

 

It was a bit stressful,

Crazy,

Busy,

and fun,

all at the same time….

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

 

We did our normal studies,

along with Sports Camp,

and set up for 4H at the fair…

 

If you would like to see more about what we have been up to, visit our blog “The Monkey School

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t stress the small stuff.. What does it really accomplish anyway?!

 

  • I am inspired by…

The wonderful people I see trying to make our community a better place.

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are laying kinda low.. been busy for a few weeks now..

We will be seeing our Piano Teacher and that is about it..

and maybe a doctor…

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Seeing my boys face when he saw he won First place on a few things in his 4H display, and then again when he saw he won 2nd place in the Juniors Division of the Exhibit Hall..

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

our garden.. it doesn’t seem to be growing that great this year..

Disappointed!

 

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Any good sign language curriculum suggestions out there?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Right now.. I’m just working on trying to get my house back in order after 3 weeks of camps..

Working on plans for Girl Scout meetings, and our next 6 weeks of school.

YOU?

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing right now.. super busy with everything else going on.

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we had ice cream for dinner, cause its hot and humid.

Plus we had fair fries, and fried dough late this afternoon! YUM!

 

  • I’m grateful for…

the fact that Monkey Man didn’t do any more damage to his hand this weekend..

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Our educational display for the fair…

 

DSC_0483

No comments: