Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal









July 20, 2013


In my life this week...

We were super busy! 
Today was the wedding of my best friend . . . we helped get things prepped, and ready, and I was the photographer! 




In our homeschool this week...

We did our normal studies, of Math, Science, English, Poetry, and Grammar! 

This week we watched a few documentaries to go along with our History. 

Piano lessons, and 4H! 

One more week and we are on our first 2 week break for the new year! 




 Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share...

Have you checked out the Old Schoolhouse Teachers Planners? I have been using it for two years! I love them! I print them out to keep track of both monkeys, and keep me sane! Having the right planner really does make a huge difference. 

Do you use a planner? If so, which one? 



Places we are going or people we are seeing..... 

This next week is going to be nuts, 
We have our normal Book Club, Summer Library,  
Boy Scout Hike, Appts, 4H, and a family reunion. 



My favorite thing thing this week...

Being part of my best friends wedding, and her asking me to be her photographer ( I just hope that I did a good enough job, I was super nervous). 



My kids favorite thing this week...

The Wedding! 



Things I'm working on...

I think we are taking this next week off, as we have a busy week coming up the week after next. Phew, does summer ever slow down? 



I'm cooking...

No cooking tonight, we ate at the wedding! 



I'm grateful for....

being part of a very special day! 



I rewarded my kids with...

a movie night with popcorn and goodies! 



A photo to share...

I don't have one this week...cause they are all on my computer. Hopefully next week, keep your fingers crossed for me!  ::Sigh:: 



No comments: