Last month we talked about how Lactaid can benefit people with milk allergies or intolerance. All three of my monkeys, have a milk intolerance. Therefore, we have to get creative with some of our recipes.
Melissa D`Arabian was on the Today show June 25th showing how to make a simple chicken dish. You can see the video here.
We decided to make a yummy summer treat since it has been really hot. What is better on a hot summer day then pudding pops. Since my kids can't have ice cream, it's the next best thing! Very easy to do. . . Even your kids could make them.
You just pick the flavor of pudding you want. We chose strawberry creme pudding.
- You get a bowl, and pour the dry pudding mix in it
- Measure out 2 cups of Lactaid
- Pour the Lactaid in the pudding, and whisk for 2 minutes
- When it starts to thicken pour it into popicle molds
- Freeze for at least 4 hours
You can find more recipes here.
So hurry and go make some very yummy treats!!!
*I was compensated by Lactaid and The Motherhood for this post. However, all opinions are 100% mine or my monkeys.