Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal









July 6, 2013


In my life this week...

Life has been difficult . . . 
My computer has been down . . . 
We have been crazy busy with the holiday . . . 
We were busy appointments . . . 
Spent time with friends . . . 



In our homeschool this week...

We did our normal studies, of Math, Science, English, Poetry, and Grammar! 
Then we took the Holiday off and Friday . . . 

In our mailbox arrived our new History review. We are super excited to start this and try it out. Look for the review with that soon! 




 Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share...

If something isn't working find something to spice it up a bit. We often add in a documentary of something to do with History. 

Or for Science we will add in a Science experiment or a nature walk if we are getting bored with our book studies. 



Places we are going or people we are seeing..... 

This week we are going to appts, 
maybe seeing a free movie, 
library, book club, piano, 
maybe a trip to the lake, 
and 4H . . . YOU? 



My favorite thing thing this week...

Was spending the day at the lake with family and friends on the 4th! The lake was so nice, and we had a blast playing in the water. 


My kids favorite thing this week...

Playing in the lake! 



Things I'm working on...

trying to catch up on my blog, organizing my homeschool stuff, and making plans for our Girl Scout Day Camp



I'm cooking...

Not cooking tonight, we had Chinese Food 



I'm grateful for....

The time I got to spend with friends this holiday! 



I rewarded my kids with...

ice cream! 



A photo to share...

I don't have one this week...cause they are all on my computer.  ::Sigh:: 



No comments: