Friday, March 29, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We have been in completely chaos
this week…
Lots of construction going on here..
Been super busy this week too..
Got lots of things accomplished…
My life has been a complete roller coaster this week

  • In our homeschool this week…

We are still on vacation, probably will be for a  few more
weeks.. We need to finish our new school room
before we can start back up.

However, we still have been doing
Co-op, and we are volunteering
at a local museum.

Plus my kids have been reading
lots still, and we have
been studying up on some
archeology stuff.

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Make a plan for the new year,
get your ducks in a row,
and be ready!

 

  • I am inspired by…

my children and the things they love!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we will be going to the Library,
Scouts, Co-op, volunteering at the museum again,
more scouts, and maybe a movie.

  • My favorite thing this week was…

finishing up Little Monkey’s room.. it looks
so good!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Taking a break while our house is being
torn apart

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Where do you buy most of your
curriculum?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

finishing up some painting,
and sheet rocking..

 

  • I’m reading…

I’m working on a new series by Debbie Macomber

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we are going to try a new chicken penne broccoli bake

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The amazing people and things in my life!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

My beautiful girl before her
Father Daughter Dance

DSC_0036

No comments: