Friday, March 22, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…
    Has been crazy…
    Weird, and tiring..

    We had a snow day,
    grouchy day,
    not feeling to good day…

    We painted,
    made snow forts,
    did some school..
    and enjoyed each other.

  • In our homeschool this week…
    We are still on vacation,
    but worked on some reviews..
    The kids have been getting some
    School in, in the mornings with Professor Noggin
    trivia games..
    Went to Co-op,
    and Monkey Man did an interview with
    a lady from the local museum for creative writing class this week.

    They had 4H,
    and Monkey Man is doing
    Merit Badge training tomorrow.

    You?

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
    Don’t follow the crowd,
    make your school experience your own.

  • I am inspired by…
    My lovely friends…

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
    This week we are going to
    be going to scouts,
    dance, Math Night,
    Piano, Co-op, and
    scouts again..

  • My favorite thing this week was…
    finishing off Little Monkey’s Room..
    Pictures to come..

  • What’s working/not working for us…
    Taking our break while we have a house of
    construction going on…

  • Questions/thoughts I have…
    How does your school year go?

  • Things I’m working on…
    Lots of construction going on..
    painting and more painting

  • I’m reading…
    Working on the last book in
    The Virgin River Series..

  • I’m cooking…
    We are having homemade Pizza for dinner tonight..

  • I’m grateful for…
    The time I have with my family, because you never know
    what tomorrow will bring. 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
    Here is a sneak peek of Little Monkey’s Room

    DSC_0095

No comments: