Friday, March 1, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We have been pretty crazy..

Started with day with my mom and gram..
we had an appt, and then went to lunch.

The next day we had a few appts for
Little Monkey… and then we took her and Monkey Man to lunch

Middle of the week was kinda of strange
since everything got canceled due to a storm approaching.

The snow storm didn’t amount to as much as
they were saying, but was wet and sticky! 
So the kids spent a couple days playing in the snow..

Had Piano lessons, painted, and got a new
washer and dryer.

The end of the week was crazy.. Monkey Man had
Pinewood Derby, and we had a birthday party.. I had
a Girl Scout meeting

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

In school this week,
we have been finishing up some things..
We didn’t quite get everything I wanted done,
so officially next week we will have completed our
180 days of school.

Little Monkey is loving her new math (#TouchMath look for the review soon)
They are both excited to use the new keyboard we bought, and try
out another new program.
Monkey Man is doing good with his #Essentials in Writing

I’m searching for a new math program for him, but
other than that, we are ready to start our new year,
sometime in March.

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t be afraid to march to the beat of  your own drum!

 

  • I am inspired by…

Others around me.. to always strive to do better..

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, is going to be another crazy week
I think..

I’ll be unloading hundreds of cases of cookies on Monday!

We will be going to Dance, Boy Scouts, Library,
doc appts, Co-op, and 4H.

Plus the girls and I will be doing a Cookie Booth next weekend!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

watching my kiddo’s play outside in the snow..
Love to see them having fun.

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Our schedule this past year, of 6wks on 2wks off,
seemed to work really well for us. I think we
will be staying with it.

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

When did you know decide that homeschooling
right through High School was what you wanted to do?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

I’m working on far to many projects right now..
Trying to rearrange my Homeschool Area
Painting rooms, and organizing.

 

  • I’m reading…

Still reading the “Virgin River Series” on the last few

 

  • I’m cooking…

Taco’s for dinner… YUM!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Not losing my mind these last few days… Smile 

 

 

No comments: