Monday, May 28, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

May 28th, 2012


Outside my window...

It was overcast most of the day.. think we saw some brief sun for a few minutes. (I still managed to get a sunburn though)

 

I am thinking...

I have so much to get done this next two weeks.. I really need to get a move on.


I am thankful for...

My mom, trying to make my birthday special for me yesterday..


From the learning rooms...

We started back to school this last week.. It was a really busy week... but we got a lot done. I think our new year is going to be very challenging but good. If you want to see more about what we have been up to, swing by our school blog HERE.

 

From the kitchen...

We had pasta salad, and hot dogs for dinner tonight. Simple and quick! Smile 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, my brownie troop t-shirt, and my sneakers


I am creating...

Lots of summer plans, school plans, and so much more!


I am going...

to have a fairly easy week, but busy.. We have to finish getting our Educational Fair stuff prepped.. and I need to finish up our portfolio's for this year together for review..

 

I am reading...

The next book in One for the Money Series! Really good!


I am hoping...

That I don’t go to crazy this week..

 

I am hearing...

My kids snoring..


Around the house...

I have laundry, dishes, mowing, and so much to be doing


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family.. We have had a really nice weekend. Looking forward to many more this summer!


A few plans for the rest of the week:

We have school work, library, doctor appt, lawn to mow, friends to visit, and my birthday dinner this weekend.. (a bit late, but can’t wait)


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My son putting flags on the veterans graves, in honor of memorial day!


IMAG0684

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday.