Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

In my life this week…

 

We have been rather busy..

we have been cleaning up and cleaning out stuff we don’t need anymore..

we had some appts..

we had some fun playing in the sun..

we watched movies when it was raining…

 

In our homeschool this week…

 

We were off… we did do some reading.. and have been working on 4H fair entries, and stuff for our educational fair.

I have been putting together our new years stuff for our first 6 wks, as we are starting school back up tomorrow.. (Still not sure about this, a bit behind) or the next week.

Knowing me I will pull together enough for next week… I’m a stick to the plans kinda girl!

 

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

 

Do what works for you… cause it doesn’t really matter in the end what works for anyone else!

 

I am inspired by…

 

all my long time homeschooling friends.. and my supporters.


 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

 

This is another crazy week…

We have 4H, and Girl Scouts..

3 doctors appts on 3 different days…

playdates, birthdays, and school concert (for a friend) to go too..

Parks, and playgrounds to go to if the weather stays nice!

 

 

My favorite thing this week was…

 

Spending time with friends in the beautiful weather! Love days like that!

 

What’s working/not working for us…

 

Getting rid of the clutter, and weeding out the things we don’t need.

I like less mess!

 

Questions/thoughts I have…

 

Any ideas where you can find used curriculum, or where I can sell my curriculum.

 

Things I’m working on…

 

Figuring out where we will school this fall, while we are still moving and redoing things in the house.

 

 

I’m reading…

 

Another series by Sherryl Woods

 

I’m cooking…

 

Not sure what is on the agenda for tonight.. but tomorrow is Stuffed Peppers


 

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

For all those who fight for our freedom everyday!

 

IMG_20120519_070808

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're always such a busy Mama! Phew! Go, go, go! LOL (Do you drink coffee? I think I should start! LOL)

All ready for tomorrow??