Monday, May 14, 2012

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1] 


FOR TODAY
May 14th, 2012

Outside my window...
I'm hoping it will be as nice today as it was this weekend. :)

I am thinking...
Man, I really hope to feel better soon. This cold hit me hard, and I was looking forward to a fun weekend with my kids.. Sad it didn't turn out the way I had hoped. :(


I am thankful for... 
the amazing opportunities for me and my family.


From the learning rooms...
We have finished this year.. I can't believe we made it through another year! We are starting to really get this down now... I still stand behind this being the best decision I have made for my children. I am so blessed! Stay tuned, we start our new year in a couple weeks! You can see more here.

From the kitchen... 
We are having hubby's birthday dinner... since he wasn't able to do it on his birthday Friday.. (he was at Boy Scout Camp Training)
So we are having on his request.. Cheese Burgers, and Homemade Fries!

I am wearing... 
My jeans, t-shirt, and sweatshirt


I am creating... 
Nothing at the moment...soon to be working on a color scheme for rooms.


I am going...
To be less busy this week... lull before it gets crazy again. 
 

I am reading...
Just finished the last book in the Hunger Games Series yesterday.. Now moving on to a new series by Sherryl Woods.


I am hoping...
that its not as rainy this week... I miss being outside.

I am hearing...  
my kids getting ready for 4H, and reading!


Around the house... 
I need to do dishes, laundry, and general cleaning... since I didn't get anything done this weekend. UGH! I didn't want to get behind but couldn't bring myself to do it.


One of my favorite things...
Being with my family! I love that I get to spend my days with my kids.. I couldn't imagine sending them to school for 7 hrs a day.


A few plans for the rest of the week: 
4H,Library, Appointment, Grocery Shopping, playground, visit a friend in the hospital, gardening, and enjoy my days!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 
I don't have one, cause my Laptop is at the "Doctors"  

 



No comments: