Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray?

Yes, my husband and kids usually do it every year for my birthday or Mother’s day. (which is in the same month) I love French Toast with Fresh Strawberries. YUM!

2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother?

Take time for yourself. Your only human, and the small things can wait. Time goes by so fast, cherish every moment you have with your babies!

3. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Explain.

Yesterday… I have been wicked sick, and all I wanted to do was sleep. Well, my kids kept coming in and out and stomping on the floor, or slamming doors every time I just fell asleep!

4. Can you hula hoop?

Yes I can, not very good, but can do it! Love to watch my kids learn its, cute!

5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you?

Slam on their brakes for no reason, or pull out in front of you and go extremely slow!

6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong?

Nothing, they will figure it out sooner than later! Smile 

7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?

Camping and time at the beach! Can’t wait!

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Wish the rain would go away!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have so much patience when it comes to people being wrong...you are probably right, but I want justice RIGHT NOW :)

I won't tell you what the weather is like here in CA...sorry.