Monday, May 9, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[2]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday May 9th, 2011

 

 

Outside my window... it is lovely, just a bit windy. 

 

I am thinking…    Lots to get done this week, and tons of hard work.

 

I am thankful for….. the time I spend with my family. 

 

 

From the learning rooms…..… Day 137 today!

Monkey Boy-   is doing great!  

Middle Monkey- is getting so good at lots of stuff!

Littlest Monkey- is reading level one books nicely now, so proud of her! 

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

 

From the kitchen……. Tonight is Homemade Pizza.

 

I am creating….     Plans for next year’s lessons (still)

 

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt finally warming up!

 

I am going..  try to keep healthy now that I feel better.

 

I am hearing…..   My kids count, and read their instructions, as they do school work.

I am reading…    “Magic Hour”  

 

Around the house….  Couple loads of laundry, dishes, and we made 3 of our Raised beds.

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Baseball Game, Hubby’s B-day, Visit with some friends,Field Trip, Girl Scouts, Sleepover.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing….

Just hanging out!

 

106_3713

No comments: