Monday, May 2, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday May 2nd, 2011

Outside my window... it is a beautiful day outside, that I can not be part of cause I’m stuck in here “resting” since I’m sick. Blah!

I am thinking…    What a long weekend, but it was a fun one.

I am thankful for….. The amazing opportunities my kids get.

From the learning rooms…..… Day (not sure where we are lost track) today!

Monkey Boy-   is doing great!  

Middle Monkey- is getting so good at lots of stuff!

Littlest Monkey- is reading level one books nicely now, so proud of her! 

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. . Easy Peasy Fish Sandwiches.

I am creating….     Plans for next year’s lessons (still)

 

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt finally warming up!

 

I am going..   to try to rest (very hard thing for me to do) so I can get rid of this crud!

I am hearing…..   My kids playing nicely, and talking about going outside.

I am reading…   Want to start “Not my daughter” but haven’t had time lately.

Around the house….  Not much today… don’t really feel like doing much.

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Nothing much…. Baseball Practice a few nights, and then 4H, and a Clean up Project this weekend.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing….

This is the new fire pit that the cub scouts made.

 

106_3750

No comments: