Monday, May 16, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday May 16th, 2011

Outside my window...  Yucky, and rainy… Hoping it doesn’t last all week like they say it will.

I am thinking…  going to take a few days and rest. So tired lately.

I am thankful for….. My family and friends.

From the learning rooms…..… Day 143 today!

Monkey Boy-   is coming along great!  

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is reading so good!!  

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. . Cheese burgers tonight!

I am creating….  lots of stuff for next years school schedule, menu plans, and to-do lists.

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt (finally warming up)

I am going..   to work on lesson plans.

I am hearing…..   My kids talk, and think about the day’s plans.

I am reading…   Nothing right now, need to order some more books from the library.

Around the house…. chores, and paperwork

One of my favorite things…   spending time with my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Library, time with a friend, Baseball games, Doc appt, 4H, visit with family. Lots to keep us busy!

 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

From the girl’s first Daisy Sleep over…..

 

106_4058

No comments: