Friday, October 1, 2010

October Really???

 

 

Is anyone else as confused as I am, as to how it got to be October already?? Last I remember it was June and the kids were getting out of school. How come time flies when you don’t want it to, but doesn’t when your going crazy???

October really signifies so much doesn’t it?? Means Christmas isn’t to far away, Thanksgiving is around the corner, a new season.. Leaves changing, apple picking, baking, and Halloween all rolled in one! Phew, I’m excited and tired just thinking about it. LOL!

What do you have planned for October anything special??

Here is a list of what we will be up to this month!

  • Birthday’s (about 5 of them to be exact)
  • Our Anniversary (9 yrs)
  • Moving 1300 miles
  • Hubby starts a job at in another state (same company)
  • Our first year of Homeschooling really gets under way (so far so good)
  • Pumpkin Craving
  • Halloween
  • Middle Monkey’s Birthday (she will be 7)
  • Looking for a new House

That is just some of what we will be up to. I’m trying my best to keep up with my Reviews, and we have a few more coming up in the next couple weeks…but please be patient with me as we move across the country.  Try to get settled into our temporary home, while we look for hopefully our new home, and last move for many, many years!

May your fall season be filled with many excited adventures… and happiness!

We are excited to do some of those things that we haven’t been able to do in a couple years! Of course we will be sharing them all with you!

Happy October!!!!

7 comments:

Rhea said...

YAY! Another homeschooling family! I was so terrified to start homeschooling and I am finding that SO many other people do it, too.

How's it going?

How crazy to move 1300 miles! Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Wow! You are certainly busy! I hope you have great luck moving 1300 miles!!

That Bald Chick said...

And I thought my October was busy! We have apple picking, corn maze, two parties, and a couple other odds and ends on the list of things to do.
I'm your newest follower on GFC and Facebook. Off to check out the rest of your site.
Virginia
http://ladyvdzine.com

Andrea Hatfield said...

Sounds like you've got a busy month ahead! We are hoping my DH will get a better job this month so we maybe moving too. Although our move would only be 150 miles. =)

I hope you have a great month! Good luck with the move!

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

I can't believe it's October already! It's crazy how fast the time flies.

Good luck, it sounds like you've got some big changes!

Kelly said...

It goes by faster and faster every year. We homeschool too. Good luck with everything you have going on!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Wow you have lots of stuff going on in your life!

I agree, I can't believe it is October either - I had the same thought on the first day of school - but summer just started! Time really does fly when you get older :(