Monday, October 18, 2010


simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb




FOR TODAY... Monday October 18th, 2010




Outside my window...  It is very chilly... I think it said 30 degree's this morning.. Brrr!! 



I am thinking...  Things are coming along slowly... still lots more to accomplish... 




I am thankful for.. My life.. and the people I share it with! 






From the learning rooms….. Going better than I expected…

Hunter-  Is doing better..but still not liking the writing part... Getting there though

Rachel-  has been doing really good with everything. Reading is progressing nicely! 


Sage- is doing amazing... head of where I thought she would be. Smart Cookie she is!




From the kitchen….Homemade Pizza tonight (YUMMY) 





I am creating….  Nothing at the moment...been cooking a lot this week though. I made apple Jelly, Zucchini Bread, Oatmeal Bread, homemade baked beans, Brown Bread, and homemade English muffins... Got a Sourdough bread starter going for bread later this week. 





I am wearing..  Pants, long sleeve shirt, and my croc's (yup left the sneakers in FL, waiting for them to arrive OPPS)




I am going..  to accomplish more this week, and knock down that To-do List!!





I am hearing…. Kids wandering around, and getting dressed.. early start to our day today! 





I am reading… Nothing right now, no time to read... Need to get Nicholas Sparks new book still. I can't wait to read it!!!





Around the house…Cleaning, cooking, and organizing! 





One of my favorite things…Snuggling with my monkey's!





A few plans for the rest of the week: Going shopping today in Augusta, Homeschool Co-op on Wednesday for my kiddo's, Library, more cooking, organizing, and fun of course!!!





Here is a picture for thought I am sharing… Don't have one again this week... Need to upload my photo's off my camera!! Soon, I promise!!! 






No comments: