Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Dozen








1. Do you prefer to read the book or see the movie? I actually like to read the book, then see the movie... However, that then sometimes leaves me not liking how the movie goes... 

2. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, cause I love to decorate for it... and all the family traditions we have. Such fun! 

3. Which do you like better - the mountains or the beach? That is a tough question... I really like both equally I think... maybe the Mountains a bit more, since I don't usually get a sunburn there. :-) 

4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?  Surprisingly nothing over fancy... just a SUV of some short, with good gas mileage, or maybe even a hydro version of it! 

5. What is your favorite cold-weather beverage? Hot apple cider, and hot cocoa... 

6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook? Sadly, really a variation of email, txt, facebook, and then face-to-face! Txt probably being my highest form of communication! 

7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box? Up until a couple weeks ago, it had been at a post office for almost 4 yrs. 

8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident? (See definitions below.) Sanguine

9. What do you miss the most about being 20? Not really sure... I don't really think that being 20 was really any different than it is being 30. 

10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning? If it was just me? 20 mins... with my kids almost an hr! 

11. Who handles the car maintenance and pays the bills in your family? That would be me... if I left it up to my husband he would forget to pay things! 

12. For those in the US, how many states have you visited? For those outside the US, how many provinces/other countries have you visited? I have been through 15 states, actually stopped and visited, 7 of them! Hope to hit all 50 at some point in my life!!! 



No comments: