Tuesday, October 5, 2010

KT Tunstall Cd Review:

 

 

100_Tiger_Suit_cover

I love KT Tunstall so when I was offered a chance to review her new CD, by One2One Network, I jumped on it!

Today Oct 5th, she released a new album “Tiger Suit” . This is her 3rd Album she has released.  This Scottish-born Singer and songwriter has already hit the Top 20 with one of the songs on the album “ Fade Like a Shadow” on the radio.

KT is headed out on tour this Fall all over the US, which you can find here.

KT Tunstall

If you are having a hard time remember just who KT Tunstall is, you might remember some of these Grammy nominated songs, “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree”, “Suddenly I see”, and “Hold on”

My personal favorite of hers all time is “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree”. Do you have one??


On the new cd, my favorite is…  I would have to say “Fade Like a Shadow” which you can see the video here

The songs on her new CD are:

  • Unmmannaq Song
  • Glamour Puss
  • Push that knot away
  • Difficulty
  • Fade like a Shadow
  • Lost
  • Golden Frames
  • Come on get In
  • Still a Weirdo
  • Madame Trudeaux
  • Entertainer, The

Buy: You can get a copy at Amazon

What you waiting for head out and get a the CD!!! You can also find KT Tunstall on Facebook, and Twitter.

*As a blogger for One2One Network I received a complementary CD, in return for my review. Opinions are solely my own.

 

No comments: