Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Site Review: My Coupons

 

t My-Coupons-logo

 

Do you like coupons?? I know, I do!! I am always on the look out for coupons to use to help us save money. Especially around back to school time. I still can’t believe that some schools are starting back up in a couple weeks, and others are quick to follow. We have about a month left before our kids head back….but there is so much on the list to buy. From uniforms, school supplies, to backpacks!

Well My Coupons has come up with a back to school section of their blog..to help all us mothers who are in need of saving money!

When first going to the site I was excited to see that it was easy to navigate. I hate the sites you have to keep clicking to “hope” you will stumble across what you want to see. Not with this coupon site. Everything is in categories, as well as alphabetically. You can find anything from online codes, to printable coupons as well as discounted gift cards (due to a partnership with  GIftcards.com).

Right now some of the good deals are $5 off $50 with Sears, or a $5 off $50 with Kmart.

I know with things as tight as they can be around my house, being able to save even $5 is huge! School can get expensive if you are not careful.

My-Couponslearn-coupon-codes-8

You can find them on Twitter & Facebook as well.

 

*This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by: My Coupons Website for this review. I was given money in exchange for this review, but the opinions are honest and mine.

 

No comments: