Monday, July 26, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday July 26th, 2010

 

 


Outside my window... The sun is out, but it is a bit gloomy… the tropical storm is bringing in a lot of rain.


I am thinking... Wow, it has been a week already?? We had a great time, but had some rough days too.


I am thankful for...time spent with family and friends. I miss a lot of my friends!   


From the learning rooms...Hunter is doing some writing assignments this week. We finished some more books… and of course Math.

Rach- is still working on her reading skills (doing good with level 1 books and we are starting on level 2 ), and addition

Sage- Letter sounds, and sight words


From the kitchen... Polynesian Pork Loin in the crockpot


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating... nothing much at the moment…need to get back to my scrapbooking!


I am going... hopefully have a better week… last week had its good moments, but a lot of depressing and sad ones too… I’m tried of being emotional. Ugh!


I am reading... Not sure…gonna start a new one.


I am hearing...The kids watching a movie… they got up early today for some reason.


Around the house...A bit of cleaning to do..

 
One of my favorite things... Not feeling like a emotional mess!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Not much… Maybe a trip to the pool, library, doctor appts, VBS each night…


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Hunter with his new bear… He finally got his second one from build-a-bear after having be so patient about it!

006

No comments: