Monday, July 5, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:



simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb




FOR TODAY... Monday July 5th, 2010




Outside my window... It is rather cloudy and blah… We have been having a lot of rain lately, due to storms off the coast. 


I am thinking...Wow we had a great weekend! Movies, friends, and games!

I am thankful for...everything!

From the learning rooms...Hunter is starting his Amphibians unit study, plus his math, and reading.
Rach- is still working on her reading skills, and addition
Sage- Letter sounds, and sight words

From the kitchen...Left over's from the 4th!

I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating...Some crafts for the kids and a schedule for the next few weeks.


I am going...finish planning our trip to the coast, and hanging with my kids!


I am reading... I have a few books going at once, as usually!


I am hearing...The kids playing quietly in there room, while they wait for the rest of the house to wake up… Don’t think they know that I’m awake yet!


Around the house...Things are quiet and clean!


One of my favorite things...Fun, and Crazy! That is me in a nutshell really!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Ummm… Laying low Monday, Library on Tuesday, Library on Wednesday or maybe a movie, not sure if we will make it to the pool this week or not.. (pretty rainy week ahead)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Some fun from yesterday!

007

No comments: