Monday, July 19, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday July 19th, 2010

 

 


Outside my window... The sun is shining and it is starting to get pretty hot…


I am thinking... phew gonna be a long day… been up off and on all night and up for good at 4am.


I am thankful for...pictures… I really do love pictures!  


From the learning rooms...Hunter is still working on his Amphibians unit study, multiplication (with a Lego unit study as well), and reading…. 

Rach- is still working on her reading skills (doing good with level 1 books), and addition

Sage- Letter sounds, and sight words


From the kitchen... Teriyaki Burgers, and salad


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating... A plan for the next year of Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts activities. Some blog posts too..


I am going...rest… today is the start of Hubby’s 4 day vacation… and we are going to have a fantastic time!


I am reading... Big Girl by Danielle Steel


I am hearing...Sage sing, and the tv. Hunter and I are watching a DVR’d episode of Food Challenge


Around the house... Laundry! Lots of laundry! UGH!

 
One of my favorite things... Time with my family!


A few plans for the rest of the week: A movie night, trip to the mall, family dinner out, trip to the beach, and having lots and lots of fun!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Sage planting flowers for the Sunshine Foundation!

050

No comments: