Friday, January 15, 2010

Something new....

Here are some coupons I've found, or had sent to my email over the last few days.. I know how much everyone likes to save money, so I thought I might start trying to post once or twice a week about the ones I find... so you all can take advantage of them too. Is that something you would be interested in if I took the time??
Here is a look at this weeks findings... 

$2/1 Dove Visible Smooth Deodorant

$1/1 Fast Fixings Products (chicken nuggets/patties/etc. This one prints 5 coupons off. Exp. 3/16/10)

.75/1 Hellmann's Mayo

$1/2 Old Orchard Healthy Juice  

.50/1 Wise Chips   exp. 3/15/10


Pepperidge Farms Light Style bread 

$1/1 Perdue Short Cuts Chicken (we use this a lot, cause my son likes to have chicken wraps for lunch....   exp. 2/14/10) 


$1/1 Starkist Tuna pouch 

$1/1 Johnson & Johnson Soothing Vapor Bath 

.50/2 Hunts Spaghetti Sauce  (you will notice its on a Save-a-lot site, but it is a manufacturers coupon, so it will work anywhere ....   exp 2/14/10)

Various Campbells & V8 Coupons 

$1/1 All Detergent 




I think that about sums up what I have found for this week.  I hope this has helped some of you out there. I know times are tough, and every penny counts. Happy Saving!!!  







No comments: