Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!





Outside my window
.....
A little chilly, but the temp is on the rise again....the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. :)


I am thinking.... Thanksgiving is only 3 days away! Oh, how I am going to miss my family this holiday season....


From my imagination.... A chart for our chores, and some boyscout stuff!


I am thankful for.... Times I get to speak with my friends.


From the kitchen.... Strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! :) Maybe some homemade Mac & Cheese for lunch.


I am wearing..... My pj's still.



I am reading.... Christmas with Anne, and some Charlie & Lola books with the kids!



I am hoping.... What to do with the kids this week. Hunter is on Vacation, trying to keep them occupied, should be interesting! :)



I am creating... Our Christmas Ornament for the Kids Swap.... so we can mail them out on time!



I am hearing.... The Disney Channel, and Hunter and Rachel singing!



Around the house.... Laundry, Cooking, Crafting, writing, all kinds of stuff!



One of my favorite things.... Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, with gravy! Then Pumpkin Pie with lots of whipped cream!



A few plans for the rest of the week..... Make a word wall for Hunter (still didn't get it done last week), cooking(pies to be made), Reading, scrapbooking, Story time, lots of memories to make with Hunter while he is on vacation, and talking to family and friends. :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




A picture I am sharing
.....

Sage creating a beautiful Lego Masterpiece!




No comments: