Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!




Outside my window..... Sunny, and cool... another perfect day!


I am thinking.... Will it be another long week???


From my imagination.... File folder games for the girls. Maybe a turkey thanksgiving craft. Check out this new blog, with awesome new ideas.... http://lets-explore.typepad.com/weblog/


I am thankful for
....
Inspiring Children, and wonderful friends.


From the kitchen.... Not much the last few days... Having a dry spell. :)

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, a tee, and bare feet.

I am reading.... Twilight, and Confessions of a Shopaholic

I am hoping.... The kids attitudes will improve this week. I'm scared what teenage years will look like.

I am creating... Scrapbook pages .... still trying to finish that book!

I am hearing.... the girls watching morning cartoons, and the coffee pot telling me its done. (yes it beeps to let you know when its finished)

Around the house.... Dishes, laundry, and crazy kids!

One of my favorite things.... Story time at the library, and meeting new people.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Make a word wall for Hunter, cooking, organizing, scrapbooking, Cub Scouts, Story time, and Andy starting a new Job! :)

A picture I am sharing
..... Andy's chalk work at Disney





1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I'm scrapbooking this week too. Hubby is gone hunting so I can take over the table & not have to clean it up all week! yeah! ;-)