Monday, November 24, 2008

First Attempt.....

In having girls, you know you have to to become the best Hair dresser ever! My daughters always want their hair up, or in some pretty way. Well, consider I never really do much with mine, its hard for me to do that. I've been practicing, but still need improving. I've always liked their hair up in a French Braid but I can't do them. I learned how to do my own, but it was an inverted braid. Haven't done it so long though, I don't know if I could still do it. Today I decided to give it a whirl and try to do a French braid on sage's hair. Here are the results.






I don't think I did to bad, for my first attempt, and on such a wiggly girl, but diffidently need to practice.








2 comments:

berrypatch said...

I feel for you. Now that I'm watching the two little girls, I completely understand. I'm getting better & all I ever do is a ponytail! LOL

Holly said...

I can completely relate. I'm not good with doing hair either. I need to ask my sister or my aunt for some lessons, though, for when it's school time.