Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Project!

I was reading my blogs the other day, and on Lisa's (The Berry Patch) she had this Kid Ornament Swap listed. I decided to go check it out. As I was reading it, I must say I thought it would be a cool idea. Seeing we had to leave our Christmas stuff behind for now, and we aren't going to have any snow for Christmas (a first for the kids). With this, you make like 5-8 ornaments, and mail them to the people they give you, and you will receive some from other families in return. I think it would be cool. Plus get us in the spirit of Christmas and giving. I encourage you to check out the site, for further detail, and consider it. :) Plus it is a fun thing to do with your kids.

Here is the site: http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/2008/11/kids-ornament-s.html

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

I have another similar one. I'll have to look up the sign up & let you know. It's a Christmas card swap. It's fun because it's mostly international. Postage is a bit more but the boys loved it last year.

Stinson Family said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Please post some pictures of your ornaments and how it went.