Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring!

Spring has finally sprung!!! Yippee! That makes me oh so happy.... I used to be irrated about mud, but this year I find myself looking for mud! Doesn't that just sound wrong! :)
With Spring has come Baseball... and that made all the kids excited. Hunter has started baseball pratice this tuesday... and we are off to pratice again tonight. I can't wait to be able to see him play in his games again. I can't describe the cool feeling of watching him play sports, and being there to cheer him on!! I love it! That is what being a mom is all about.
The girls are excited cause they are playing Tee-ball again. I have started a Tee-ball team here in embden, and I am very excited because I have had a great turn out. We are waiting for the snow to go away, so we can start it.... so the girls are getting impatient. SO we are wishing for it to melt very soon.
We are very excited to get ourselves outside to enjoy our new weather. Lots of exciting stuff going on...... Till next time

No comments: