Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hunter's 6th Birthday!


Tomorrow is Hunter's 6th Birthday! Wow I can't believe the time has passed so fast! He is so grown up.. All 43 pounds of him, and his little bluish green eyes. He is starting to get freakles on his cheeks and it is so cute! :-) A couple months ago, he got a loose tooth.... I can't even begin to tell you how excited he was to have a loose tooth like all the other kids in his class. (just to give you alittle background... Hunter didn't get his frist tooth until he was 14 months old) His likes are so varied.. He likes dinosaurs, star wars, animals in general, cars, and pirates of the Carribean. Hunter is into sports, he really loves soccer, and baseball. We are upon baseball season, and I will be posting some pictures soon. Our frist game is May 13th...
Time is going by so fast, sometimes it even amazes me! I'm very proud though, he is a polite, caring, sweet boy! He makes his momma proud. He is a very amazing little man!

No comments: