Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Last Day of April

As the last day of April goes down with the sun, and the frist day of May emerges. I must say, time has flown this month. A recap of the month, baseball has started... Hunter is now 6 yrs old, and training is under way for another extra curricular activity. :)
For this family May is a extremely busy month. We have lots of birthdays in the month of May. I think there is atleast 2 a week, sometimes more. Hunter's frist game is May 13th, which is a home game. I am hoping to work a couple of days this month. Andy's birthday is frist up on the list, followed by lots of friends and family, and then me! Its hard to believe that I am going to be 29 yrs old. UGH! Where does time go? So off with April Showers, Bring on the May flowers! :)

No comments: